Monday, 9 May 2011

Commenting Here

This isn't just a diary. This is interactive communication. I need to teach. It's in my DNA as a person. I will try to pass on any scraps of wisdom I've acquired. I think that's part of your responsibility when you get into your 50's. But I also need to learn, from you, from the friendships we can develop here.

Leaving a comment is your way of showing me that you understand that we have a relationship and that you value communication with me. It doesn't have to be every time I post, but every now and then, when you have something to add to what I've said, either in agreement or in disagreeing with me. I don't mind that. In fact, I will probably learn from it.

4 comments:

Missus Wookie said...

I like the relationships that can develop online and through such social media.

Cynthia said...

Again, I'm SO glad to see you're blogging again! I've tried to post a few blog entries myself the last few months!

Romany said...

Cynthia, I'm trying to catch up with all my blogging friends at the moment!

Alexandra said...

Come by and visit me as well. :)